Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s a new month and time for another installment of 5 Things. This week I’m sharing the simple things that are making my home feel happier. I’m going to try to do this once a month to remind myself that it’s the little things that make a home feel happier and not just fancy new things. Here they are!
- Baking Scones I don’t often bake for the fun of it, but I made some scones last week and they were delicious! I mustn’t leave it so long next time
- Gym Time Not everyone sees exercise as a fun break from life like I do, but I’m so thankful that it gives me screen free time where I don’t need to think about anything except my program
- My E-Course Participants We’re a little over half way and I’m loving how well it’s going and that the participants are enjoying it as much as me! I’m looking forward to when it will run again as well.
- Podcasts I’m loving having new podcast episodes to listen to each week! I was a big fan in 2004-2008 but I forgot about them until this year. Now it feels like catching up with familiar people each week! So great!
- Planning Time I prefer when my goals are planned out so I’m loving the chance to start planning for the second half of the year!
What are 5 things making your home feel happier this month?
To join in leave a comment or blog on your own site and leave a link in the comments to your post. x