Hello! Happy Saturday! August is here already, and a new month means time for me to reflect on what’s making my home feel happier for this week’s 5 Things! Here they are!
- Cooking up a Storm I’ve really been enjoying being in the kitchen doing meal prep for the freezer lately, and already it’s making the evening meal time easier. The prep can feel like a pain to do, but I’m so thankful of an evening when it’s easy to get meals together quickly.
- Window Shopping for Gifts I’ve been checking out the shops for some sweet birthday (and dare I say it, Christmas) gifts that I think people will love. There are some bargains to be had at the moment!
- Craft Time I’ve been making a little time to craft for the fun of it and it feels great! I love giving new things a go without worrying how they will turn out!
- Home Maintenance I’ve talked about it before, but having had a home maintenance day, everything feels happier in my home right now.
- New Notebooks I love writing in notebooks, and there’s something that makes me happy about starting a new one! There are so many possibilities for ideas to fill them up!
What are 5 things making your home feel happier this month?
To join in leave a comment or blog on your own site and leave a link in the comments to your post. x