Hello! Happy Saturday! 5 Things is back this week with more cool stuff that I’ve been reading and enjoying on the internet. I hope to read a proper book again soon, but for now, I’m loving all the cool articles that are around. Here they are for you:
- This post about why crafting is great for your brain is one for the crafty folk.
- This great post about kicking business goals in 2015 and how you can follow Michelle’s lead.
- This super fun BFF Bash Party that Alison threw all her employees and business friends.
- This really interesting race report from Sally McRae from Western States 100 mile race.
- This awesome business idea from a teen in the US. Love a good success story!
They’re quite eclectic this month, but all good reads. I love how easy it is to read really cool stuff without having to look too far. It’s a good age for the internet, I think.
What have you enjoyed reading? I’d love to know!
To join in leave a comment or blog on your own site and leave a link in the comments to your post. x