Hello! Happy Saturday! It’s time for ‘5 Things’ again and this week it’s time for me to share more of the cool things I’ve been reading lately. This month it’s a mix of online reads and books (that might be a little left of field). Here they are:
- This piece about a woman who started her own successful outdoor adventure company.
- A children’s book called The Day the Crayons Quit by Drew DeWalt, which is both funny and clever.
- My all time favourite YA novel is getting a re-read this month too. It’s called Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta.
- Suger wrote about what it’s like to crew the Kokoda Challenge on the Gold Coast when one of the team members is family. An excellent read.
- A great feature on an Kaci Lickteig about how’s she is mastering her sport of choice: ultrarunning.
What have you enjoyed reading? I’d love to know!
To join in leave a comment or blog on your own site and leave a link in the comments to your post. x