Hello! Happy Saturday! I’m back once more with another great installment for this year’s Christmas Gift Guide. There’s only 6 weeks until Christmas (!!) and this week it’s all about gifts for women! I’ve tried to think of some less obvious gifts for the harder to buy for ladies in your life. I hope these give you some ideas!
- Recipe Book This is just the loveliest recipe book idea and one either for someone who loves to cook or someone who might enjoy bonding with family over recipes that get passed down. Find it here
- Strawberry Plant Kit This would be perfect for anyone wanting to try their hand at growing some strawberries and comes in a cute ceramic boot! Find it here
- Light Box These are fun at (nearly) any age and would make a sweet gift for someone who is tricky to buy for. Find it here
- Workout Crops These are ace for someone who loves yoga, the gym or running! Find them here
- Craft for the Soul Book A lovely read for anyone who is a little bit crafty. Find it here
- Giraffe Slippers I know not everyone loves slippers for gifts, but these are too cute not to get a mention! Find them here
What’s on your list to get for the ladies in your life this year?
Need more Christmas Inspiration? I’ve rounded up my Christmas ideas into one handy category, which includes ideas from this year and years past. Check back as I’ll be adding more each week! Find it here.