Hello! Happy Saturday! I’m back again this week with another great installment for this year’s Christmas Gift Guide. There’s only 7 weeks until Christmas and this week it’s all about gifts for teen boys! They’re not always the easiest to buy for, so hopefully you’ll find some cool ideas here. Here you go!
- Keep Cup These are an ace gift for a coffee drinker and come in some great colour combinations Find it here
- Backpack Quality backpacks that also look cool are great for the teen who is constantly on-the-go. Find it here
- Sunglasses These not only come in ace colours but are also perfect for running. Find them here
- Water Bomb Kit Great for summer and perfect as a gift from an Aunt or Uncle. Find it here
- Skate Shoes These Vans x Eley Kishimoto hi-tops make a great gift that is both practical and cool. Find them here
- Doctor Who Trivial Pursuit Perfect for the serious Doctor Who fan! Find it here
What’s on your list to get for teen boys? Are any of these on the list?
Need more Christmas Inspiration? I’ve rounded up my Christmas ideas into one handy category, which includes ideas from this year and years past. Check back as I’ll be adding more each week! Find it here.