Hello! Happy Saturday! Whilst Christmas is still 12 weeks away, now is the perfect time to start thinking about it so that you can spread things out and remove that last minute rush that causes oh-so-much stress. The weeks seem to be zooming by this year and it will be here before you know it. This year I’m going to be sharing a 10 week gift guide series each Saturday, and I’m kicking it off with awesome DIY gifts you might like to make!
- DIY Pineapple Planter This is a sweet gift for someone who loves plants or succulents and loves pineapples too! So fun! Find how to make it here
- Sweet Holiday Envelopes These are perfect for gift cards and only really need a printer and paper to make! Find the downloads and how to make them here
- Hungry Monster Laundry Bags These would be great to make for kids and kids-at-heart and you can buy the panels for them in the tutorial too! Find how to make them here
- Flower Garden in a Jar These are a simple but fun gift idea for anyone into gardening or even for kids! Find how to make them here
- Tea Christmas Trees These are so cute and pretty easy to make! Perfect for anyone who loves tea or even a gift for the office! Find how to make them here
- Sprinkle Mugs These make a sweet gift and could be paired with a hot chocolate mix! Instructions are for using a Circut, but could be easily adapted for hand cutting! Find how to make them here
Bonus Christmas DIY from my archives: Santa Mason Gift Jars
Are you making any Christmas gifts this year? Which of these would you like to try?
Need more Christmas Inspiration? I’ve rounded up my Christmas ideas into one handy category, which includes ideas from this year and years past. Check back as I’ll be adding more each week! Find it here.